5 Innovative Instagram Feedbacks for MHP we have Grown to Love
The Malagos Homegrown Produce is a Davao online grocery and delivery that offers fresh homegrown produce right to your doorstep. We have budded from there and slowly, we chose to expand our horizons and offer hearty meals, potted herbs, and our signature products-- cheese and chocolates. This gave an avenue for each of our products to be more accessible to the public.
With a pandemic changing the world as we know it, we want nothing but to offer the same comforts you have enjoyed with us. We have always been clear of our grassroots. We started local and we will always go back to that. This is why for today, we have specifically hand-picked client reviews from local businesses who used our products to propel their business forward and from two innovative ladies who like to shake things up for a bit.
- @dudeforfood said: “This one takes the cake. Period. Chef Sau del Rosario transforms and elevates the popular banana bread adding imported walnuts and malagos chocolate with sweet bananas for one very indulgent creation, the Vananah Walnut Tsokolateh Vread. Have your cake and eat it too. Now delivering three times a week in Metro Manila, simply call 0917-192-8343.”
It gives us a different kind of joy every time we see more and more people getting creative with our products. We heard nothing but good reviews on this one and if you are in the area, do feel free to grab one yourself. That’s three joys in one dish: banana, walnuts, and our indulgent malagos chocolates! To know more about the Vanana bread, simply head on to this website.
- @mydavaocity said: “Looking for something new? Eat at @artisanacomfortgourmet. Start with the luscious Keso Fundina. @malagoschocolate Cheeses topped with Chorizo and Tomatoes. Served with bread and veggie sticks. 😍🧀🍞🥕🥒👍🏻 Know more about ArtisAna at our Dining Directory. Link in bio.”
A cheesy goodness paired with our favorites is always a go-to comfort food for us! Tasty chorizo paired with our creamy and rich cheese sounds like a great plan for the weekend. Try one too. Simply head on to their Instagram and discover all the gifts our cheese has in store for you.
- @tetaadventurer said: “If you are from South (or nearby areas — actually hindi ako taga South, pero napaorder ako! 🤤) and sucker of Mrs Field’s soft gooey cookies, then order from @magsies_ph! That’s what instantly comes to my mind on my first bite! They also offer Choco Banana bread too! What differs them from others? They uses premium malagos chocolate! Purchased these babies and everything tastes good! Not too sweet since they uses Coco Sugar. My favorite amongst all? The Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookie! Considering I am not a fan of oatmeal cookies ah! But this one is so good! Urgh!
If you are from Quezon City, this is most definitely a must try! Therese even added that: “may distinct taste talaga Malagos that differs from the others!” You know what the secret of that is? Carefully curated process for each and every piece we have for you!
- @davaofoodtrip said: “Healthy and yummy easy to cook no meat viand. Using Coco Mama gata in a pack plus sliced delicious malagkit squash from Malagos Homegrown Produce as well as the eggplants and onions too. Lusog Sarap!”
A healthy and hearty meal for the family is always a good choice! So if you are craving for one, simply youtube your way through any cravings you have! With the right ingredients, you’ll never go wrong.
- @theseasonalvegetarian said: “🌱MATCHA MUG CAKE 🍰 Happy Earth Day! 🌏🌈🌿💚♻️ It’s weird to celebrate our natural world indoors during quarantine, but here’s to hoping we can learn from coronavirus and create better policy for the planet 💫🧘🏻♀️. Made this dessert with @greenpottea matcha powder by adapting the 5-minute 🍵 mug cake recipe from @kirbiecravings and decorating with fruits & nuts. (My brother said the cake looked like a little garden shrub 🌳.) Swipe to see the dark chocolate center 🙆🏻♀️🍫 using tree-to-bar @malagoschocolate! ”
Innovate your way to anything and everything you want today. With all the resources we have on our fingertips, it is only a matter of choice to do it or not. She even proceeded to say that she is a big fan of our chocolates.We do what we can to support each other amidst adversity. This is why we are humbled by the support and trust you have for us. While we’re at it, perhaps all these talks about chocolates, cheese, and banana cake is making you crave one too. Don’t worry! As we make our way to becoming one of the best local online stores in Davao, we have your cravings covered. Be it our indulgent cheese, delightful dark chocolates, a hot Malagos cocoa drink, or even all the way to banana and carrot cakes, we have it for you. Simply head on to our website and stay home, stay homegrown with the Malagos Homegrown Produce.