Gained A Few Pounds Over the Holidays? Here are Tips to Shake them Off
Between the Christmas and New Year holiday season, these days are filled with irresistible food that will surely leave you wanting more. And well, let’s be honest, last year was tough. We deserve a bit of indulging in. It is so easy to overeat despite our best intentions. But don’t panic! It happens to the best of us. The Malagos Homegrown Produce is a Davao online grocery and delivery that is here to remind you that getting back on track won’t be a problem! With us, losing those rolls will be as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Meal Planning should always be practiced. Planning your meals ahead of time and sticking to it until the end are two of the things to keep in mind when you want to lose weight. The Malagos Homegrown Produce offers homegrown bundles, meal kits, as well as fresh frozen meat to make sure you can pull this off. By meal planning, you get to balance out the protein and vitamins you will be needing to nourish your body with.
- Shake off the feeling of guilt. First things first, be kind to yourself. Overeating is something that happens to most of us. Enjoy the moment, accept it as a temporary divergence, and move on. If you’re feeling down, negative feelings are likely to multiply. This can lead to more self-destructive or self-punishing behavior. Take a deep breath and go easy on yourself. The next time you have a treat, practice savoring and enjoying it.
- Add dumbbells to your list of things to buy this year. No time for the gym? Invest in a pair of dumbbells. Free weights and your own body weight are all you need to challenge every major muscle group in your body. The more muscle you can pack on, the faster you'll be burning the extra food energy you gobbled up over the holiday season.
- Healthy snacks are the way to go. Nothing beats having something to munch on when it is the middle of the day and your energy just can’t last for another hour or two. The Malagos Homegrown Produce offers bakery items that will surely keep you all fired up.
- Do not, at all cost, starve yourself. Don’t skip breakfast. This is one of the WORST things you can do! It’s easy to rebound from a binge and overreact by shunning food. But don’t swing to the other extreme. Consuming large quantities of sugar, and then not eating can send your blood sugar levels soaring and then crashing down, leading to low blood sugar and irritability. This can easily lead to another binge and feelings of hopelessness. The trick is to keep your breakfast light. Make a protein & veggie-packed breakfast like an omelet or eat some greek yogurt with fresh fruits.
Here’s an additional Malagos homegrown tip for you: one of the Malagos Homegrown Produce best bundles to try is the Premium Homegrown Bundle. Complete with healthy snacks, fresh frozen cuts, as well as fresh produce, you’ll have your dream body in no time! We have even more exciting offers for the year so make sure to subscribe to our newsletter at www.malagoshomegrownproduce.com and be the first to know all about it. Good luck!